Intermezzo

Assalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb.

Welcome to my simple sites. First of all, Let me introduce myself, my name is Muhammad Arif As'adi, all of you can call me Mr.Adi. I teach English class at seventh grade of MTsN 2 Kota Malang, especially at A, B, C, G, & J Class. Here, I would like to share my class material in-case of fulfilling students'  requirements in following my hybird class for their web-based resources.

These materials should be finished every meeting in a week. So, you can do the exercise in UKBM base on the written instruction. Don't worry, all of these material had correlated to the students' book in this level, and it also had synchronized for every materials.

I think that's all from me, thanks for visiting my sites !!!

Wassalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post